Is your MotoG the dual-sim variant and givng issues with 2G/3G switching? A simple step by step tutorial will teach you to force 3G on your phone.
1. Download the app ‘Phone Testing’ or dial *#*#4636#*#*.
2. Tap ‘Phone Information’.
3. Then turn of radio.
4. Then change the ‘Preferred Network Type’ to ‘WCDMA ONLY’
5. Turn Radio on
(If it does not work skip Step 3 and Step 5 or restart the phone and try again)
Many Moto G users have faced problems involving apps crashing and the system misbehaving. Others symptom include multiple reboots and the phone refusing to unlock if password is enabled. To solve this the method is to factory reset. Now none of us want to restore the app, pictures, videos, music among others manually which an take some time. A quicker solution is as follows :
1. Tap the Power button while pressing volume down. (after powering down the phone).
2. Using the hardware keys enter the recovery.
3. Once you are in recovery press the volume up and power button at the same time.
4. Scroll down to the erase cache and choose it.
5 Now reboot your phone.
6. (If password is applied) Press forget password.
7. Clear the data for Setting in Settings : Apps : All Apps : Settings : Clear Data
8. Now go to About Phone and tap Build Number 7 times.
9. Go to Developer Settings.
10. Now change the runtime to Dalvik. (if it is Dalvik change it to ART then change back to Dalvik after the phone reboots)
Now, your phone is fixed!
Have any of you suffered from this annoying error and just hate it. Well here is simple fix.
1. Go to Settings : Apps : All : Camera.
2. Force stop the app.
3. Clear all data
4. Restart your Nexus 7
….If this did not work try again. If you still have a problem try to boot to safe mode by holding tap and holding “power” on the power menu. You may also try a factory reset. If all else fails I think you should claim your Nexus 7 in warranty as it is probably a hardware fault!
Any smart phone or tablet from today’s time will need maintenance. This maintenance requires multiple steps. First you must clear the cache. Next, you must clean your SD card removing thumbnails, etc. Lastly, clean history such as downloads, browser, and clipboard, Market, Gmail, etc. Doing all of this manually could be difficult hence we recommend an app called All-One-Toolbox available on the play store for free. This will do all of these easily and give you a bunch of other useful features.
Thing you will need: Your Device
USB Flash Drive
1. Go to the play store and download an app called OTG Disk Explorer Lite
. This app might not work for all people. If it does not you can use Nexus Media Importer
(Google Play). One can also use ES File Manager.
2.Connect the OTG cable to the device and connect your USB to it.
3.Open which ever app you have downloaded .
4.You can now view files on your USB.
Note:You can also use a card reader and externally powered portable HDDs.